In general, Hunan Ming Yu Nonwovens Co., Ltd would start processing the order at the first month when we receive it and would deliver the goods at the end of the second month. We are sure to give the promise that the delivery accuracy would reach 99.9 percent on average. The rest 0.1 percent is a result of “the act of the God”, such as the policy changes and the natural disasters. Once we get the order we would give you a listing to make it clear about each step and we would follow it strictly and would bear the responsibility if we fail to make it.
Ming Yu enjoys a bright future with reliable quality and brand popularity. The agriculture non woven fabric series is one of the main products of Ming Yu Nonwovens. The product doesn't have a filament that will burn out, and it doesn't get especially hot. It is illuminated solely by the movement of electrons in a semiconductor material. The product is light in weight, so it is easy to be carried anywhere. Ming Yu Nonwovens delivers quickly and has competitively price. The product features good cross-contamination control.
The goal of Ming Yu is to shoulder the responsibility of Protective clothing. Get more info!