What is a non-woven fabric? What are the advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabrics? Non-woven fabric, also known as non-woven fabric, is composed of oriented or random fibers, is a new generation of environmentally friendly materials, with moisture, breathable, flexible, light weight, non-combustion, easy to decompose, non-toxic and non-irritating, rich colors, price Low cost, recyclable, etc. Such as the use of polypropylene pellets as raw materials, the high-temperature melting, spinning, shop outline, hot pressure coiling continuous one-step production. It is called cloth because of its cloth’s appearance and certain properties.
What is a non-woven fabric? What are the advantages and disadvantages of non-woven fabrics?
1. Lightweight: polypropylene resin as the main raw material, the proportion of only 0.9, only three-fifths of cotton, with a fluffy, feel good.
2. Soft: Consisting of fine fibers (2-3D) Light-point hot-melt adhesive molding. The finished product is soft and comfortable.
3. Water-repellent, air-permeable: Polypropylene chips do not absorb water, water content is zero, finished product is water-repellent,
composed of 100% fiber with porosity, good air permeability, easy to keep the fabric dry and easy to wash.
4. Non-toxic, non-irritant: The product is manufactured in accordance with FDA food grade raw materials, free of other chemical components,
stable in performance, non-toxic, no odor, and does not irritate the skin.
5. Antibacterial and anti-chemical agents: Polypropylene is a chemically inert substance, not insects, and can isolate bacteria and insects
in the presence of liquid erosion; antibacterial, alkaline corrosion, the finished product will not affect the strength due to erosion.
6. Antibacterial. The product is water-pulling, not mildewed, and can isolate the bacteria and insects in the liquid and erode without mildew.
7. Good physical properties. The direct spinning of polypropylene spinning is made by heat-bonding. The strength of the product is better
than that of ordinary staple fiber products. The strength is non-directional and the strength in both vertical and horizontal directions is similar.
non woven fabrics advantages and disadvantages
1, compared with the textile cloth strength and durability is poor.
2, can not be cleaned like other fabrics.
3, the fibers are arranged in a certain direction, so it is easy to split from the right angle and so on.
Therefore, improvements in production methods are mainly aimed at preventing the improvement of division.